Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Just as He Said

It is said that one’s character can be measured by the degree to which one keeps promises. He made a promise and he kept it! The problem that we find is so often that people follow another adage – promises are made to be broken. The result is that we often find it very difficult to believe people or to place our confidence in them. They let us down. Do you ever have a problem taking people at their word? Today, I want to tell you there is One who never breaks His word; who always does just as He says! His track record is impeccable. His very name is Truth – the Lord Jesus Christ!

He said He would rise from the garden tomb – and He did just as He said!

At least three times Christ told His disciples that He would die and that He would rise again after three days and three nights.

Our God Changes not, He is the same today as He was yesterday.

Christ also said: "I will come again." The fulfillment of that promise is even more certain


John 14:3

"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Revelation 22:12, 20

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be… He which testifies these things says, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus

Be looking! Be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment