Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sharing a Post From Charlie's Son, Brad.

When tomorrow starts without me, & I’m not there to see Your eyes full of tears, showing your love for me I wish you wouldn't cry so much, the way you did that day Thinking of the many things we didn't get to say I know how much you love me, as much as I love you And each time you think of me, I'm thinking of you too So when tomorrow starts without me, please try to understand An angel came & called my name, & took me by my hand It was time for me to take my place, in heaven far above Leaving everyone behind, especially the ones I love As I turned & walked away, a tear fell from my eye Remembering the life I lived & why I had to die I do not want to go, with having so much to do And it seemed almost impossible, that I was leaving you So when tomorrow starts without me, don't think that we're apart For everytime you think of me, just look within your heart.


From. Brad Smith